Sphere Medical Holding PLC (SPHR)
Sphere Medical Holding PLC was incorporated on 14 March 2001 as a private limited company, GG 105 Limited, under the Companies Act 1985. It changed its name to Sphere Medical Holding Limited on 14 January 2004 and on 10 November 2006 the Registrar of Companies issued a certificate of change of name to Sphere Medical Holding plc and the Company became a public limited company. The Company and its subsidiary undertake research & development and manufacture of products within the medical device area. It develops monitoring and diagnostic products. The Company has a manufacturing facility at its Harston Mill site and seeks to commercialize its technology and products within the UK and other countries. The Company operates in UK, Europe, USA and Japan...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.