Spectris PLC (SXS)
Spectris PLC, incorporated on June 04, 1986, designs, develops and markets productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls. The businesses are grouped into four segments: Materials Analysis, Test and Measurement, In-line Instrumentation and Industrial Controls. Materials Analysis provides products that enable customers to determine structure, composition, quantity and quality of particles and materials, during their R&D process, when assessing raw materials before production, or during the manufacturing process. Key customers are leaders in academic research, mining, cement, pharmaceutical, chemical and electronics industries. Test and Measurement supplies test, measurement and analysis equipment and software for product design optimisation, manufacturing control, and environmental monitoring systems. Markets are principally the aerospace, automotive and consumer electronics industries. In-line Instrumentation provides process analytical measurement, asset monitoring and on-line controls for both primary processing and the converting industries. Key customers are in the electronics, petrochemicals, oil and gas, pulp and paper, energy, manufacturing, automotive and medical industries. Industrial Controls provides products and solutions that measure, monitor, control, inform, track, and trace during the production process. Key customers include industrial manufacturing, automotive, electronics, packaging, and life sciences. Spectris is a trademark of Spectris PLC and is protected by registration in the United Kingdom and other jurisdictions...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.