Spectra Systems Corp (SPSY)
Spectra Systems Corp was incorporated on July 3, 1996. It develops and sells integrated optical systems. The Company develops & sells its integrated solutions across a spectrum of markets including currency manufacturing, industrial logistics and other sensitive documents. It provides technology for secure transactions, from banknotes and products, to electronic banking and gaming. It operates two segments. The first is its Authentication Systems group, which captures the hardware, software and materials related to banknote, tax stamp and other high value goods. The second segment is its Secure Transactions group. This group is characterized as providing Internal Control System (ICS) software offering to the lottery and gaming industries. ICS provides tools for fraud detection, money laundering, match fixing and statistical analysis...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.