SnackTime PLC (SNAK)
SnackTime PLC is a public limited company incorporated inEngland and Wales. It is a snack vending machine company in the UK and Ireland.It is engaged in the sale and operation of hot drink and snack vendingmachines, the operation of free on loan vending machines via a Franchisedivision and the production and supply of in-cup drinks and associatedequipment. It has three main reportable segments: Specialist drinks; themanufacture and sale of single portion beverages called Drinkpacs together withthe sale of associated food and drink products; Franchising - the marketing andfranchising of operations in the provision of snack solutions; and Vending -vending activities. The group offers customers a complete vending solution forhot drinks and coffee machines, water coolers, chilled drink vending machinesand snack machines...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.