Smith & Nephew PLC (SN.)
Smith & Nephew PLC was incorporated on February 17, 1937. The Company develops, manufactures, markets and sells medical devices. The Company is organized into business segments namely Advanced Surgical Devices and Advanced Wound Management. The Advanced Surgical Devices offers Orthopaedic Reconstruction which includes Hip Implants, Knee Implants and ancillary products such as bone cement and mixing systems used in cemented reconstruction joint surgery, Trauma & Extremities consisting of internal and external devices used in the stabilisation of severe fractures and deformity correction procedures, Sports Medicine Joint Repair, which offers surgeons a various instruments, technologies and implants necessary to perform minimally invasive surgery of the joints, Arthroscopy Enabling Technologies which offer healthcare providers various technologies such as fluid management equipment for surgical access, high definition cameras, digital image capture, scopes, light sources and monitors to assist with visualisation inside the joints, radio frequency wands, electromechanical and mechanical blades, and hand instruments for removing damaged tissue. The Advanced Wound Management segment offers Advanced Wound Care includes products for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds, including leg, diabetic and pressure ulcers, burns and post-operative wounds, Advanced Wound Devices consists of traditional and single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy and hydrosurgery systems, Advanced Wound Bioactives includes biologics and other bioactive technologies that provide unique approaches to debridement and dermal repair/regeneration. The Company operates across the world and is subject to legislation, including anti-bribery and corruption and data protection, in each country in which they operates...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.