Sky PLC (SKY)
British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC is is the holding company of the British Sky Broadcasting group of companies. The Company is the pay television provider in the UK and Ireland and home communications services in the UK. Sky retails pay TV services to residential customers in SD, HD and 3D via satellite, on demand with anytime and on the move with Sky Go. It keeps customers connected with broadband and telephony products in the home via DSL and fibre, and away from the home with the Cloud WiFi. It also offer a number of TV services to commercial customers and operate adjacent businesses wholesaling channel portfolio, selling advertising on its own and partner channels, and offering a range of betting and gaming services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.