Sinclair (William) Holdings PLC (SNCL)
Sinclair (William) Holdings PLC was founded in 1850. The Company manufactures and distributes commercial horticulture and branded garden products for the retail and professional horticultural markets in the UK and overseas. The Company operates in three segments: Horticulture, Freeland and Other. The Company's horticulture products include growing media, fertilizers, compost additives, biodegradable pots, and hanging baskets, as well as turf fertilizers comprising lawn sand, granular and turf feed, weed. Its gardening products comprise green and organic range, composts, other growing media, soil conditioners, bark and mulches, sand and grits, decorative aggregates, plant foods, lawncare, home composting, compost additives, propagation, pots and mulch mats. The Company's aggregate products consist of perlite, silvapor, vermiculite, expanded clay and ducamix used in various applications...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.