SimiGon Ltd (SIM)
SimiGon Ltd was incorporated on October 1, 1998. On November 2, 2006, the Company completed its Initial Public Offering on the Alternative Investment Market on the London Stock Exchange. The Company is engaged in developing advanced learning, training and simulation technologies and applications for use in professional communities. It develops and supplies distributed simulation solutions for defence and civilian applications. It has created SIMbox, a PC-based platform for creating, managing and deploying simulation-based content across multiple domains. It also offers advanced post-mission debriefing applications that provide critical feedback and improve operational readiness. Through its off-the-shelf training solutions, the Company provides diverse organizations with effective training. Its client base includes blue-chip training and simulation systems providers as well as over 20 air forces and commercial airlines. Its KnowBook is a family of PC-based COTS training applications used by organisations for training professional users. Its AirTrack represents the next generation of passenger inflight entertainment solutions. The Company has operations in EMEA, North America and Asia pacific...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.