SIG PLC (SHI)
SIG PLC, incorporated on December 29, 1970, is engaged in the supply of specialist products to construction and related markets in the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe. The main products supplied are insulation and energy management, exteriors and interiors. The Company fabricates certain custom product which involves adding value by cutting, reshaping or attaching two or more core products together. The Company supplies exterior roofing products in the UK and Ireland. The exterior division supplies products for pitched, flat, industrial and agricultural applications sourced from the manufacturers of roofing materials. In addition it supplies photovoltaic products in France, Germany, and the UK, which are sold through the Company's UK Energy Management business. The Company also supplies products required for the interior fit out of non-residential buildings in Europe. The interior products includes ceiling, partitioning, dry lining, floor coverings, glass and specialist door systems used in non-residential buildings, together with ancillary products...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.