Shore Capital Group Ltd (SGR)
Shore Capital Group Ltd was incorporated on 14th January. 1987. The Company provides investment related activities, including stockbroking, market-making, corporate finance advice, asset management including specialist fund management and principal finance. It focuses on three main arear, namely Equity Capital Markets, Alternative Asset Management and Principal Finance. The Equity Capital Markets provides research in selected UK sectors; broking for institutional and professional clients; market-making in approximately 1,200 UK equities - with a strong presence on the AIM market - and corporate finance advisory services for mid and small-cap companies. The asset management division continues to explore innovative new products to build on its established institutional and retail fund platforms. The Company operates five reportable segments: Equity Capital Markets provides research in selected sectors, broking for institutional and professional clients, market-making in AIM and small cap stocks and corporate finance for mid and small cap companies, Asset Management provides advisory services, and manages specialist funds invested in alternative asset classes, Central Costs comprises the costs of the Group's central management team and structure, Balance Sheet / Principal Finance comprises investments and other holdings acquired, together with principal finance activities conducted, using its own balance sheet resources, and Spectrum / DBD comprises the Group's investment in a German based telecoms business...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.