Shanks Group PLC (SKS)
Shanks Group PLC is a public limited company incorporated in Scotland on February 4, 1982 under the Companies Act 2006. It is a waste management company. Its segments include Solid Waste Benelu, Hazardous Waste, Organics, and UK Municipal. Solid Waste Benelux segment is engaged in the collection, recycling and treatment of non-hazardous waste in the Netherlands and Belgium. The other activities in Belgium include landfill disposal and power generation from landfill gas, industrial cleaning activities, biomass processing and the operation of a sand quarry. Hazardous Waste segment is engaged in the reprocessing and recycling of contaminated soil, water and other contaminated materials. Industrial cleaning of heavily contaminated industrial plant. Organics segment is engaged in the collection and treatment of food waste, garden waste and other organic materials. UK Municipal segment is enaged in long-term PFI/PPP contracts providing recycling and waste management services to local authorities in the UK...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.