Severstal PAO (SVST)
OAO Severstal is a vertically integrated steel and steel-related mining company with assets in Russia, USA, as well as investments in other locations. The Company comprises three business divisions: Severstal Resources, Severstal Russian Steel and Severstal International. Severstal Resources is producer of iron ore and hard coking coal, with assets in Russia, and the USA. Severstal Russian Steel is steel producer, focusing on high value-added steel products with assets including production of large diameter pipes and metalware for machinery, as well as service centres and stamping facilities for exposed automotive parts.It is divided into five segments: metalware production, pipes production, Trading Companies, Scrap collection and processing, and Service companies. Severstal International is a steelmaker in the United States specializing in the next generation of high quality, at-rolled, carbon steel products in a wide range of grades, chemistries, gauges and widths, including: Hot rolled, Cold rolled, and Hot-dip galvanized (and galvannealed and culvert)...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.