Servoca PLC (SVCA)
Servoca PLC was incorporated on August 28, 1991. The Company provides recruitment and outsourced services to customers in the medical, educational and security markets. Its Outsourcing segment provides services to the Domiciliary Care and Security Sectors and Recruitment segment provides recruitment services to the Healthcare, Education and Police Sectors. Domiciliary Care service involves the delivery of care to users in their own homes. Healthcare recruitment provision covers the areas in doctors, general practitioners, general nursing, specialist nursing, domiciliary care, general care, allied health professionals, and admin and clerical staff. Education recruitment is channelled through two brands and supply temporary teaching staff for both short-term cover supply and longer term assignments. Police sector offers a solution to the police service, central and local government in a range of disciplines from the provision of temporary staff for specific roles or complete teams in all areas of criminal justice. The Company is a supplier of retired police officers to private and public sector organisations...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.