Senior PLC (SNR)
Senior PLC was incorporated on 18 December, 1933. The Company designs, manufactures and markets technology components and systems for the aerospace, defense, land vehicle, and energy markets. The Company operates its business through two divisions: Aerospace and Flexonics. The Aerospace Division provides engineering solutions for the rigorous challenges of bleed air duct systems, precision sheet metal fabrications, bellows, metal hose assemblies, and other pressure carrying components that are flying in virtually all military and commercial aircraft, numerous piston and jet engines, and are specified for missile and NASA programmes. The Aerospace Division is managed as two sub-divisions, Aerostructures and Fluid Systems. The Flexonics division manufactures automotive components and focuses on diesel engines. The Company has 31 operations in 13 countries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.