Secure Trust Bank PLC (STB)
Secure Trust Bank PLC is a longstanding established UK bank, having been incorporated in 1954. It provides banking services including lending solutions and savings products. The Company's diversified lending portfolio currently focuses on unsecured personal loans, motor and retail finance whilst its lending is entirely funded by customer deposits, with no exposure to wholesale funding. The Company also provides current accounts to UK customers who may not be adequately served by other banks. The Company has increased its portfolio in recent years, acquiring the Everyday Loans Group and the V12 Finance Group in June 2012 and January 2013. It has four main operating segments: Personal Lending consists of Unsecured consumer loans sold to customers via brokers and affinity partners; Motor finance consists of Hire purchase agreements secured against the vehicle being financed; Retail finance consists of Point of sale unsecured finance for in-store and online retailers; and Current account and OneBill consisting of The current account comes with a prepaid card to enable effective control of personal finances, whilst OneBill is an account designed to aid customers with their household budgeting and payments process...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.