Scientific Digital Imaging PLC (SDI)
Scientific Digital Imaging PLC was incorporated on September 28, 2007 in England and Wales. The Company designs and manufactures digital imaging technology for life science, microbiology and astronomy applications through its Synoptics brands, the Artemis CCD Company brands and the Opus Instrument brand. The Synptics designs and manufactures scientific instruments based digital imaging, for the life science research, microbiology, healthcare and, and microscopy markets. Artemis CCD provides cameras ideal for electroluminescence testing of silicon solar cells, strings and panels. The Opus instruments manufactures the Osiris infrared imaging system designed specifically for art conservators to capture high-resolution images of information not visible to the eye...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.