Schroders PLC (SDR)
Schroders PLC is an asset management company providing asset management, investment, private equity and venture capital services. The Company manages assets on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in the asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. The Company has two operating segments: Asset Management and Wealth Management. Asset Management segment comprises equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds and hedge funds services for its clients. The Company provides its services to corporations, insurance companies, local and public authorities, charities, pension funds, high net worth individuals and retail investors. The Company in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. Wealth Management segment offers specialist financial solutions to high net worth individuals, family offices and their advisers. It offers discretionary and advisory asset management on behalf of high net worth individuals, family offices and charities, cash management and deposit taking, custody and execution services and specialised lending from offices in London, Zurich, Geneva, the Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Milan and Singapore...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.