Sberbank Of Russia (SBER)
Sberbank Of Russia is an open joint-stock commercial bank incorporated on August 16, 2002. The Bank operates under a full banking license issued by the Bank of Russia since 1991 and also holds licenses required for trading and holding securities and engaging in other securities-related activities, including acting as a broker, a dealer, a custodian, and provision of asset management services. The Company's principal business activity is corporate and retail banking including deposit taking and commercial lending in freely convertible currencies, local currencies of countries where the subsidiary banks operate and in Russian roubles, support of clients' export/import transactions, foreign exchange, securities trading, and trading in derivative financial instruments. The Group's operations are conducted in both Russian and international markets. As at 31 December 2013 the Group conducts its business in Russia with its network of 17 regional head offices, 77 branches and 17,893 sub-branches, and through principal subsidiaries located in Russia such as CJSCSberbankLeasing, LLCSberbankCapital, companiesof exTroikaDialogGroup Ltd.andCetelemBankLLC. The Group carries out banking operations in Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Austria, Switzerland and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe and also conducts operations through a branch office in India, representative offices in Germany and China and companies of Troika Dialog Group Ltd. located in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Cyprus and certain other jurisdictions...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.