Savills PLC (SVS)
Savills PLC is a global real estate service provider. The Company and its subsidiaries operates through a network of offices in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific, US, Africa and the Middle East. The Company advises on commercial, rural, residential and leisure property. It also provides corporate finance advice, investment management and a range of property related financial services. The Company Operations are conducted internationally through four business streams: Transaction Advisory, Consultancy, Investment Management, and Property and Facilities Management. The Transaction Advisory business stream comprises commercial, residential, leisure and agricultural agency and investment advice on purchases and sales. Consultancy provides wide range of professional property services including valuation, building and housing consultancy, environmental consultancy, landlord and tenant, rating, development, planning, strategic projects, corporate services and research. Property and Facilities Management provides Management of commercial, residential, leisure and agricultural property for owners. The investment management mabages commercial and residential property portfolios for institutional, corporate or private investors, on a pooled or segregated account basis...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.