Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (SMSN)
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd was incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Korea in 1969. The Company operates in 3 divisions including Device Solution division with memory, System LSI, LED, and display panels, IM division with handset and PC and CE division with TV, printer, refrigerator and air conditioner. The Company owns and operates consumer electronics manufacturing facilities in various sites around Korea. At one of the main sites in Suwon, the Company produces digital information systems such as CTV, DTV, DVDP and Monitor. In Gwangju, the company manufactures Home Appliances. In Gumi, the company manufactures mobiles handsets, communication systems and printers as well as other OA equipments. In Giheung, Hwaseong and Onyang sites, the Company manufactures Memory and System LSI products. At Cheonan and Asan sites, the Company produces panels and related products...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.