Sagentia Group PLC (SAG)
Sagentia Group PLC, incorporated on March 17, 2008, is a global innovation, technology and product development company. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a technology consulting company that provides outsourced research and development consultancy services. It offers services in various stages of innovation and product development process, including front end needs and market analysis, concept generation and technology innovation, technology and product development, and delivery and transfer to manufacture. The Company also offers products in the areas of point of care diagnostics, surgical devices, and patient care. In addition, it provides science and technology solutions. Further, it provides services in the areas of development and exploitation of intellectual property, IT consultancy, and sensor technology, as well as engages in property leasing business. The Company provides its products and services to medical, consumer, and industrial sectors in the United Kingdom and the United States...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.