Sable Mining Africa Ltd (SBLM)
Sable Mining Africa Ltd was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands on April 27, 2007. It is a mineral exploration and development company, exploring iron ores and coal deposits in Africa. The Company's exploration of iron ore project portfolio includes development of Nimba Iron Ore Project in south-east Guinee; and Kpo Range concession, located in the metamorphosed Archaean granitoid-gneiss-greenstone terrain of the Kenema-Man domain on the West African Shield in Liberia. The Company also explores coal and its coal project portfolio includes Lubimbi Coal Project in the Gwaai area of the Kariba Coal Basin, Lubu Coal Project located in north-western Zimbabwe, and Rietkuil Coal Project in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.