RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA)
RSA Insurance Group PLC was incorporated on January 26, 1989. The Company is engaged in the transaction of personal and commercial general insurance business. It operates in 32 countries and provides general insurance products and services in around 140 countries. The Company is organised into four operating segments; Scandinavia, Canada, UK and Western Europe, and Emerging Markets. The largest line of business across Canada is personal auto, which is the only provincially rate-regulated insurance product in the country. Scandinavian countries include Denmark, Norway and Sweden, comprises products like Sickness and Accident insurance, Workers Compensation and Renewable Energy. In UK and Western Europe, it provides Commercial Property insurance and other commercial insurances. Emerging Markets comprises the group's operations in Latin America, Asia and the Middle East and Central and Eastern Europe...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.