RPC Group PLC (RPC)
RPC Group PLC was incorporated on January 31, 1991. The Company is a supplier of rigid plastic packaging. The Company develops and manufactures products for customers, including household names. It produces rigid plastic packaging by heating, shaping and cooling polymer to create moulded products. The processes employed are Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding and Thermoforming, each technology producing different product characteristics that are suitable for specific packaging applications. The Injection Moulding is used to produce packaging requiring complex design, rigidity and a high level of decoration and is generally used in the manufacture of higher value added plastic packaging products across all of the Company's end markets. The injection moulding clusters comprise, Superfos, Bramlage-Wiko and UKIM. Blow Moulding is used for the manufacture of re-closable narrow neck and pourable products with barrier and multilayer capacity for a range of markets, including personal care, motor oil, agrochemicals and the food and drink sectors. These operations are managed by the Blow Moulding cluster. Thermoforming produces high volume, cost efficient packaging and barrier applications mainly for the food industry and products include trays and pots for ready meals, salads, fruit, snacks and functional foods, coffee capsules and vending cups. The Thermoforming clusters comprise Bebo and Cobelplast...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.