Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSB)
Royal Dutch Shell PLC was incorporated on February 5, 2002. The Company is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company's operating segment consists of Upstream & Downstream.Upstream segment consists of Upstream International and Upstream Americas. Upstream International manages the upstream businesses outside the Americas. It explores for and recovers crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids, liquefies and transports gas, and operates the upstream and midstream infrastructure necessary to deliver oil and gas to market. Upstream Americas manages the upstream businesses in North and South America. It explores for and recovers crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids, transports gas and operates the upstream and midstream infrastructure necessary to deliver oil and gas to market. Upstream Americas also extracts bitumen from oil sands that is converted into synthetic crude oil and also manages the US-based wind business. Downstream segment manages company's refining and marketing activities for oil products and chemicals. Refining includes manufacturing, supply and shipping of crude oil. Marketing sells products including fuels, lubricants, bitumen and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) for home, transport and industrial use. Chemicals produce and markets petrochemicals for industrial customers, including the raw materials for plastics, coatings and detergents. Downstream also trades company's flow of hydrocarbons and other energy-related products, supplies the Downstream businesses, governs the marketing and trading of gas and power, and provides shipping services. Projects & Technology manages the delivery of Shell's projects and drives the research and innovation to create technology solutions. It provides technical services and technology capability covering both Upstream and Downstream activities. It is also responsible for providing functional leadership across Shell in the areas of safety and environment, and contracting and procurement...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.