Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The) PLC (RBS)
Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The) PLC was incorporated and registered in Scotland under the Companies Act 1948 as a limited company on March 25, 1968 under the name National and Commercial Banking Group Limited. On September 3, 1979, the Company changed its name to The Royal Bank of Scotland Group Limited and on March 10, 1982, it changed its name to its present name. It is the holding company of a global banking and financial services group. It provides banking and financial products and services to personal, commercial and large corporate and institutional customers through its two subsidiaries, The Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest, as well as through a number of other brands including Citizens, Charter One, Ulster Bank, and Coutts. Its reportable segments are UK Retail, UK Corporate, Wealth, International Banking, Ulster Bank, US Retail & Commercial, Markets, Central Function, and non-Core. UK Retail offers banking products and related financial services to the personal market. It serves customers through a number of channels including: the RBS and NatWest network of branches and ATMs in the United Kingdom, telephony, online and mobile. The UK Corporate provides banking, finance, and risk management services to the corporate and SME sector in the United Kingdom. It offers banking products and related financial services through a nationwide network of relationship managers, and also through telephone and internet channels. The product range includes invoice finance through the RBSIF brand and asset finance through the Lombard brand. Wealth provides private banking and investment services in the UK through Coutts & Co and Adam & Company, offshore banking through RBS International, NatWest Offshore and Isle of Man Bank, and international private banking through Coutts & Co Ltd. International Banking serves the companies with a client proposition focused on financing, transaction services and risk management. It serves as the delivery channel for Markets products
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.