Rolta India Ltd (RTI)
Rolta India Ltd was incorporated in 1982. The Company together with its subsidiaries, provides engineering design/geospatial information system (GIS) solutions, e-business, and other information technology related services in India and internationally. The Company operates in two segments which comprise of Enterprise Geospatial & Engineering Solutions (EGES); and Systems Integration & Enterprise IT Solutions (EITS). The EGES segment offers geo spatial services for asset management and facilities management, as well as geographic information systems. Its solutions provide capabilities in applications, such as mapping, surveying, image processing digital photogrammetry, etc to various federal and local governments, environmental protection agencies, utilities, telecommunications companies, emergency services providers, infrastructure planning agencies, and defense and homeland security agencies. This segment also offers defense solutions; design automation tools and engineering services for plant design automation and mechanical design automation to engineering procurement and construction companies; and engineering and design services for projects in the oil and gas, power, chemicals, and petrochemicals sectors. The EITS segment provides end-to-end e-security services and solutions in the areas of business intelligence and enterprise performance management. This segment offers networking/Oracle infrastructure services. The Group has overseas presence in North America, Europe, Australia and the Middle East...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.