Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC (RR.)
Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC was incorporated on 10 February 2011. The Company manufactures aerospace, marine and industrial gas turbines for civil and military aircraft. The Company operates in five segments: civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine, energy and Power System. The civil aerospace is engaged in development, manufacture, marketing and sales of commercial aero engines and aftermarket services. The defense aerospace is engaged in development, manufacture, marketing and sales of military aero engines and aftermarket services. The marine segment is engaged in development, manufacture, marketing and sales of marine propulsion systems and aftermarket services. The energy segment is engaged in development, manufacture, marketing and sales of power systems for the offshore oil and gas industry and electrical power generation and aftermarket services. The Power System segment is engaged in development, manufacture, marketing and sales of diesel engines...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.