RM PLC (RM.)
RM PLC provides software and communications technology product to the education sector. The Education Technology division is a UK-focused business supplying IT and related services to schools and colleges. The Digital Platforms and Content includes established products such as RM Integris (RM's cloud-based school management system), RM Easimaths curriculum software and RM EasiTeach whole class teaching software but also newer offerings including RM Books and RM Unify. RM Books provides the first e-book solution designed for UK schools. Approximately 5,000 titles are available through RM Books. Infrastructure Solutions include sales of RM's Community Connect and Ranger network management tools and related provision of hardware such as routers and wireless systems. The Company is a broadband and e-safety service provider to approximately 7,000 schools. The Company designs and manages networks, procuring and integrating bandwidth and e-safety products from third parties. Competitors include regional educational aggregators and some of the large telecom providers who sell to schools directly. The Education Resources division comprises two operating businesses: TTS and SpaceKraft. TTS provides resources used in schools through a direct marketing business model with goods supplied from large centralised UK warehouse operations. Products supplied are a mix of third party branded and TTS branded items manufactured by a network of third party suppliers. SpaceKraft supplies products and installation services for the Special Educational Needs market. Products are a mix of own brand manufactured items and third party sourced. Sales of installations are made direct with other products supplied through catalogues and on-line...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.