Rightmove PLC (RMV)
Rightmove PLC was incorporated on 14 November 2007 as a private company limited with the name Rightmove Group Ltd. The Company was re-registered as a public limited company under the name Rightmove Group PLC on 29 November 2007. It operates in the UK residential and commercial property industry connecting people to properties. Its principal business is the operation of its website, which is the residential property website. Its customers include estate agents, lettings agents, new homes developers and overseas homes agents and vendors, which pay fees for the right to display properties on its website, which provides home hunters with property details to search. It has two reportable segments Agency segment & New Homes segment. The Agency segment provides resale and lettings property advertising services on www.rightmove.co.uk; and the New Homes segment provides property advertising services to new home developers and housing associations on www.rightmove.co.uk. The Other segment includes activities such as threshold, comprises overseas and commercial property advertising services and non-property advertising services which include its third party and consumer services as well as data and Automated Valuation Model services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.