Richland Resources Ltd (RLD)
Richland Resources Ltd was incorporated on February 20, 2003. It is a holding company of a group of companies engaged in the mining and marketing of the rare gemstone tanzanite via its subsidiary companies. Through its subsidiary, TanzaniteOne Mining Limited, it holds the mining licence over a property containing a proportion of known tanzanite resource. It also conducts outside buying, operates beneficiation facilities, manages tanzanite grading and certification and markets both rough and polished tanzanite as well as exploration for other coloured gemstones. It comprises of five reportable segments: Mining- the extraction of rough tanzanite; Trading- the purchase and sale of rough tanzanite and retail sales via the Tanzanite Experience Shops; Exploration- the exploration of other coloured gemstones; Marketing- the sale of cut and rough tanzanite and the promotion of tanzanite; and Online sales and lapidary- Online sales and cutting and polishing tanzanite...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.