Ricardo PLC (RCDO)
Ricardo PLC is a company incorporated in United Kingdom on June 30, 1927. The Company is engaged in providing technical and strategic consulting, and manufacturing, assembly, software sales and related services to industry, commerce and other agencies. The Company operates in two segments; Technical Consulting and Performance Products. The Technical Consulting provides services in relation to the development and implementation of engineering and environmental projects and in relation to management and operational consultancy. It provides services to Government and Environmental, Passenger Cars, High Performance Vehicles and Motorsport, Motorcycles and Personal Transportation, Commercial Vehicles, Agricultural and Industrial Vehicles, Defence, Rail, Clean Energy and Power Generation, and Marine. The Performance Products includes manufacturing, assembly, software sales and related services. It includes software activities, developing and commercializing computer-aided- engineering software products for virtual engineering of power-train and vehicle systems...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.