Restore PLC (RST)
Restore PLC, incorporated on July 2, 2004, provides document management services. The Company's document management division comprises of three activities: records management, document scanning, and secure shredding and recycling. The Records Management division operates under the Restore brand. The majority of Restore's sales are from the storage and retrieval of hard copy documents, stored in cardboard boxes. Restore also stores and retrieves individual files, magnetic data, film and other materials. It also offers retrieval of documents by scanning and derives additional service income from the reorganization of customer documents and document restoration. Its additional products include file-tracking services, which enables customers to locate documents within their own buildings, and restore online. Documents scanning division trades as Restore Scan and is based in Peterborough. Its main function is the conversion of hard-copy documents into electronic data. As part of this service, it organizes and indexes the electronic version of hard-copy documents, enabling customers to identify and locate data more efficiently. Secure Shredding and Recycling trades as Restore Shred and is based in Charlton, South-East London and Middlesbrough...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.