Rentokil Initial PLC (RTO)
Rentokil Initial PLC, incorporated on March 15, 2005, provides a range of business to business support services. Its business areas are Hygiene, Pest Control, Workwear, Plants and Initial Facilities. Rentokil Pest Control is the commercial pest control company, operating in over 50 countries including recent entries in Turkey, Mexico and Brazil. Initial Hygiene provides high-quality hygiene products and services that minimise risk of exposure to bacteria and other infectious micro-organisms. Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and maintenance of garments, such as workwear and personal protective equipment, throughout Europe. Ambius installs and services both interior and exterior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, Christmas decorations and ambient scenting for commercial businesses including hotels, offices and shopping centres. Initial Facilities provides fully integrated Total Facilities Management (TFM) to commercial and Government sector organisations of all sizes across all business sectors. It operates in France, Benelux and Germany (including Austria, Switzerland and the Czech Republic) transferring from the West region to the East region; the UK other category business units transferring from the East region to the West region, and East and West region overhead business units transferring to central and divisional overheads...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.