Rensburg AIM VCT PLC (RSB)
Rensburg AIM VCT PLC was incorporated on June 25, 1998 and was registered as an investment company. The Company is a Venture Capital Trust whose shares have been listed on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and traded on the London Stock Exchange since June 1999. The Company makes long-term equity and loan investments in companies whose shares are traded on AIM. Its objective is to provide shareholders with a return on their investment over the long term including the payment of dividends. The Company has appointed the AIM division of Investec Wealth & Investment Ltd to provide investment management and secretarial services. The Company has a portfolio of maturing qualifying investments complemented by diversified holdings of mid-cap and blue chip UK equities, together with some fixed interest securities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.