Redefine International PLC (RDI)
Redefine International PLC was incorporated on 28 June 2004 under the laws of the Isle of Man. The Company is focused on real estate investment in large, well developed economies with established and transparent real estate markets. The investment portfolio is geographically diversified across the UK, Europe and Australia, provides exposure to the office, retail, industrial and hotel sectors. The Company's segments include UK Stable Income, UK Retail, Hotels, Europe and Cromwell. The UK Stable Income comprises offices let to the UK Government, motor trade and roadside services, retail and residential units. The UK Retail comprises the Group's UK shopping center portfolio which includes three shopping centers (two of which are held through jointly controlled entities) and two out of town retail parks. The Hotels segment includes all the Group's hotel properties situated in the United Kingdom. Its portfolio comprises seven London based hotels and one hotel in Reading, branded under the Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Crowne Plaza franchises. The Europe segment comprises all the Group's properties in Continental Europe, located in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands. The portfolio comprises shopping centers, discount supermarkets and government-let Offices and the Cromwell comprise the Group's investment in the Cromwell Property Group, a commercial real estate company listed in Australia with major lettings to listed companies and government tenants. The Company has investments in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, the Channel Islands, the Netherlands and Australia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.