red24 PLC (REDT)
red24 PLC was incorporated in Scotland and domiciled in England on December 28, 1983. It acts as a holding company. The Company through its subsidiaries is defined as a crisis assistance company providing security and business support services, offering preventative and reactive advice to help organisations and individuals to avoid or manage security and business risks to themselves, their families and their businesses. The Company is organised into two segments, security assistance and business support, in which it uses business model to provide services to its clients. The Company's operations are located in the United Kingdom in the Republic of South Africa and in the USA. The Company's products and services offered include; Crisis management and response including personnel, products, assets, brand and reputation; Corporate and personal security risk profiling; Online country-based security risk information services; 24-hour emergency response service through a dedicated in-house Crisis Response Management (CRM) Centre; Contingency planning for various threats, including civil unrest, organised crime, kidnapping and extortion; Development of corporate security guidelines including web-based solutions; Risk assessments, physical security and country assessments; High-risk security projects; Close protection, event security, personnel, VIPs (hostile environments); and Investigations and due diligence...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.