Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC (RB.)
Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, incorporated on June 6, 2007, is engaged in the manufacture and sale household and health care products, selling a comprehensive range through over 60 operating companies into nearly 200 countries. The Group has positions in selected household, health & personal care categories. The Group has also has other portfolio brands including Health & Personal Care, Fabric Care, Surface Care, Home Care, Dishwashing and Total Household and Health & Personal Care. The Group's geographical segments, being Europe, North America and Australia and Developing Markets, derive their revenue primarily from the manufacture and sale of branded products in health & personal care and household cleaning, whilst RB Pharmaceuticals derives its revenue exclusively from the sales of buprenorphine-based prescription drugs used to treat opiate dependence...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.