Real Good Food PLC (RGD)
Real Good Food PLC, formerly known as Real Good Food Co (The) PLC was incorporated on February 13, 2003 in England and Wales under the Companies Act. The Company is engaged in the sourcing, manufacturing and distribution of food to the retail and industrial sectors. The Company operates in five business segments, namely Napier Brown, Garrett Ingredients, Renshaw, R&W Scott, and Haydens. The Napier Brown segment provides distribution of bulk sugar and manufacture and supply of packed sugar to the retail and industrial food sectors. The Garrett Ingredients segment is engaged in the distribution of bagged sugar and dairy products to the industrial food sector. The Renshaw segment manufactures and supplies marzipan and ready to roll icing to the industrial and retail sectors. The R&W Scott segment manufactures and supplies chocolate coatings and jam to the industrial and retail sectors. The Haydens segment manufactures and supplies cakes and desserts to the retail sector...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.