Rank Group (The) PLC (RNK)
Rank Group (The) PLC was incorporated on December 22, 1995 and domiciled in England and Wales. The Company provides gaming and betting services in Great Britain, Spain, Belgium and Malta and provides business services to a gaming operator in a number of additional markets. The Company operates in three business segments: Grosvenor Casinos, Mecca, and Enracha. The Grosvenor Casinos operates multi-channel casino. It offers a range of popular casino table games, including roulette, blackjack, online pokies, baccarat and poker as well as electric casino and slot machine games. The Mecca operates multi-channel bingo game. The digital channel offers a selection of games from bingo and poker range of slot games, and the venues also have great value food and drinks, and live entertainment. The Enracha offers a range of popular community games like bingo and poker as well as electronic casino and slot machine games, food and drink and live entertainment...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.