Randgold Resources Ltd (RRS)
Randgold Resources Ltd was incorporated under the laws of Jersey, Channel Islands in August 1995. The Company is engaged in the exploration and development of gold deposits in Sub-Saharan Africa. Its discoveries to date include the 7.5Moz Morila deposit in southern Mali, the 7Moz Yalea deposit and the 5.5Moz Gounkoto deposit, both in western Mali, the 4Moz Tongon deposit in the Cote d'Ivoire and the 3Moz Massawa deposit in eastern Senegal. The company's Tongon mine in Cote d'Ivoire poured its first gold in November 2010. In 2009, the company acquired a 45% interest in the Kibali project in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), which at 12Moz of mineral reserves is one of the largest gold deposits in Africa. Randgold also has a project at Massawa in Senegal and an extensive portfolio of organic growth prospects, supported by intensive exploration programmes in Cote d'Ivoire, DRC, Mali and Senegal. The Loulo mine is currently mining from one large open pit, several smaller satellite pits and two underground mines namely Yalea and Gara deposits...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.