Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd (RQIH)
Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd was incorporated in Bermuda. The Company together with its subsidiaries, owns and manages insurance company's and captives in run off, as underwriting managers for active insurers, as purchasers of insurance receivables, as managers of insurance captives and as consultants to the non-life insurance market. It carry's on business in the UK, Europe, United States, Canada and Bermuda. Its segments are: Insurance Investments, which acquires legacy portfolios, reinsurance debt and provides capital support to the Group's Lloyd's syndicates; Insurance Services, which provides insurance related services to both internal and external clients in the insurance market; Underwriting Management, which provides management and capital support to Lloyd's syndicates and other underwriting entities; and Other corporate activities, which includes the Group holding company and other minor subsidiaries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.