Quintain Estates & Development PLC (QED)
Quintain Estates & Development PLC was incorporated in England and wales on March 03, 1992. The Company is engaged in investing in and development of property in London. The Company invests in the residential, commercial, retail and leisure sectors. The Company operates in four segments; Wembley comprising investment & development assets at Wembley Park; London portfolio comprising investment assets in London and the WElput asset management service; Quercus an asset management of and joint venture investment in the Quercus healthcare Fund; and non-core comprising secondary property investments and the Quantum joint venture. Its activities are based in the United Kingdom and Channel Islands...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.