Publishing Technology PLC (PTO)
Publishing Technology PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on October 2, 1965. The Company along with its subsidiaries offers digital content solutions covering publishing process such as content systems, audience development and content delivery software and services to publishers, information providers, academic libraries and institutions. Its Content Systems provides applications designed to move content forward in the digital era, combining the solutions for both print and digital products. Its revolutionary advance system supports royalties, permissions, editorial, production, online sales and marketing, as well as digital and print distribution. Its Audience Development process includes; Global Sales Representation, Telemarketing, Market Research, Customer Service & Strategic Consulting. Its Content Delivery process provides, Online Platforms, Semantic Enrichment, Mobile, and Ecommerce & Access Entitlement. The Company's operating segments are: Vista; advance; Online; and PCG. Vista sells author2reader publishing management systems; advance sells the new generation of enterprise level publishing management systems; Online provides ingentaconnect, pub2web and ICS online products, and PCG provides consultancy service in sales and marketing and also full service representation services expertise to publishers...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.