Prudential PLC (PRU)
Prudential PLC is a public limited company incorporated on November 1, 1978 and organized under the laws of England and Wales. The Company is the holding company of the Prudential Group. It is an international financial services group with operations in Asia, the US and the UK. It serves approximately 24 million insurance customers. It offers retail financial products and services and asset management services. The retail financial products and services principally include life insurance, pensions and annuities as well as collective investment schemes. The group's two operating segments are Insurance operations and Asset management. Insurance operations comprise of products that contain both significant and insignificant elements of insurance risk. This segment also includes the commission earned on general insurance business and investment subsidiaries held to support the Group's insurance operations. Asset management comprises both internal and third-party asset management services, inclusive of portfolio and mutual fund management, where the group acts as an advisor, and broker-dealer activities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.