ProPhotonix Ltd (PPIX)
ProPhotonix Ltd was incorporated on March 27, 1951 in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and currently incorporated in the state of Delaware. It designs and manufactures LED illumination solutions. The Company operates in two segments: an LED systems manufacturing business based in Ireland (Cork), and a laser modules production and laser diode distribution business located in the United Kingdom (Hatfield Broad Oak). It sells its products into three markets: industrial, (machine vision illumination), medical, and homeland security and defense. The operating units are ProPhotonix (IRL) Limited based in Cork, Ireland, ProPhotonix Limited, a U.K. subsidiary based near Stansted, United Kingdom and ProPhotonix Limited, based in Salem, New Hampshire, U.S.A. The Company's products serve a wide range of applications and industries including machine vision and industrial inspection, biomedical, defense and security, and other commercial applications...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.