Progressive Digital Media Group PLC (PRO)
Progressive Digital Media Group PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on February 9, 2002. It is a content driven media company. It supplies its customers with research, analysis and tactical intelligence across multiple platforms. Its geographic segments include United Kingdom, Europe and Rest of World. Its operating divisions include Business Information, Digital Media, Publications and Events. Its Business Information division consists of premium desktop services providing access to interactive tools, comprehensive research and expert analysis in a particular sector. The Digital Media division has a network of B2B reference sites that are one-stop-shop options on the web. The Publications division delivers publications. The Events division engages in a portfolio of events from conferences and forums to awards and breakfast briefings...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.