PROACTIS Holdings PLC (PHD)
PROACTIS Holdings PLC was founded in 1996. It is engaged in the development and sale of business software, installation, and related support services in the United Kingdom and internationally. It provides spend control; and eProcurement solutions to manage funds and control spend for the mid-to-large sized organizations, including private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. The Company offers a source-to-contract solution that automates the buying cycle and enhances the management and tracking of spend operations comprising sourcing, supplier management, contract management, and catalog management solutions. It also offers purchase-to-pay solutions, such as purchasing software to support the day-to-day purchasing process; invoice receipt and data capture solutions for handling inbound documents; invoice matching and approvals, a solution that processes productivity and approval turnaround times; employee expenses solution, which makes employee to record and recover out of pocket expenses; supplier engagement solutions that address all forms of supplier communication and transaction processing; accounts payable automation software; and reporting and analysis solutions that captures details associated with the procurement cycle. In addition, the Company provides ERP Integration solution that offers a toolbox to extend integration kits to non-standard applications and homegrown systems. Further, it offers transition services that include a range of consulting, software, training, and support services; advisory services; category services, which provides commodity management services; and other managed services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.