Premier Foods PLC (PFD)
Premier Foods PLC is incorporated on June 22, 2004. The Company is a holding company of the Premier Foods Group of companies. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, processes, and distributes food products. Its business is organized into two divisions namely Grocery and Bread. The Grocery division sells branded and non-branded products in the ambient grocery sector, including cakes, soups, stocks, gravies, ambient desserts, home baking, cooking sauces and Asian meal solutions. Power Brands in the Grocery division include Ambrosia custard and rice pudding, Batchelors soups, pasta, rice and noodles, Bisto gravies and stocks, Loyd Grossman cooking sauces, Mr. Kipling cakes, Oxo stocks and Sharwood's cooking sauces and Asian foods. The Bread division operates principally in the wrapped bread market and in addition manufactures non-branded bread and morning goods. The Bread division also incorporates the Group's Milling business, Rank Hovis which is miller and produces various bulk flours and branded and non-branded bagged flours. It offers products under the Mr. Kipling, Ambrosia, Sharwood's, Loyd Grossman, Bisto, OXO, Batchelors, Branston, Hartley's, Homepride, Robertson's, Bird's, Angel Delight, Smash, and Paxo brand names...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.