Porvair PLC (PRV)
Porvair PLC is a public limited company incorporated in England and Wales on 3rd September, 1982. It is a filtration and environmental technology company with two operating divisions, Metals Filtration and Microfiltration. The Metals Filtration division serves the global aluminium, NAFTA iron foundry and super-alloys markets; and the Microfiltration division serves the aviation, environmental laboratory, and energy and industrial markets. Through its Metals Filtration Division, it provides melt-quality products - filters, refractories, coatings - to molten metal customers, patent protected filters for the aluminium cast house industry, patent protected filters for the filtration of gray and ductile iron, mainly for the US auto and light truck market, and patent protected super alloy filters used in the manufacture of turbine blades. Through its Microfiltration Division, its aviation filters are specified on commercial airframes. It supplies filter systems and spares principally for the gasification and nuclear remediation markets, systems and consumables principally for the laboratory analysis of water. Water quality laboratories across the world use the Company's systems...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.